1989 Montesa Cota 310 in cracking condition for it's age.
Has a few missing or chipped stickers, and some small blemishes, but overall a bike in really great condition for it's age. You can tell with these bikes the fluoro paint looses it's brightness if they are out in the sun to long, but this one is still eye poppingly bright.
Starts easy and rides well.
We can crate and freight bikes Australia wide for very reasonable rates. Please contact us at The Hell Team trials Store 02.8424.6400 with your location for a freight quote.
Classifieds from trials dealers
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- The Hell Team
- Posts: 368
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:31 am
- Location: Between Hell and High Water.....
- IMG_2600.jpeg (3.83 MiB) Viewed 647 times
- IMG_2597.jpeg (3.72 MiB) Viewed 647 times
- IMG_2596.jpeg (3.59 MiB) Viewed 647 times
- IMG_2595.jpeg (2.72 MiB) Viewed 647 times
- IMG_2594.jpeg (3.28 MiB) Viewed 647 times
- IMG_2593.jpeg (2 MiB) Viewed 647 times
- IMG_2592.jpeg (3.67 MiB) Viewed 647 times
- IMG_2591.jpeg (3.64 MiB) Viewed 647 times
- IMG_2590.jpeg (3.86 MiB) Viewed 647 times
- IMG_2589.jpeg (3.9 MiB) Viewed 647 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest