Which club

News & last-minute updates for trials events. Need directions? Ask in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Ajax
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: Montesa Cota 1976

Which club

Postby Ajax » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:39 pm

I am in the Toowoomba QLD region and will be wanting to ride as much twin shock trials events ads I can. Perhaps even regular trials if I can on the old Montesa steed.
What is the best club for me to join in the region?

Bully fanatic
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: Bultaco sherpa T
Club: westerndistricttrialsclub

Re: Which club

Postby Bully fanatic » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:32 pm

Hi Ajax. I`m Graham Weiss and I`m the President of Western Districts Trials Club and we have a strong Twinshock presence in our club. We also hold the Twinshock Masters Trial up at Green Park, Conondale on the first weekend in November every year and have done for the last 21 odd years. My email address is grahamweiss@bigpond.com if you want some more information. We hold most of our trials around Esk and we are planning some in the Toowoomba area this year. We also have a Facebook page which is Western Districts Trials Club if you want to have a look. I own Bultacos so you might get bagged for owning a Montesa but there is a few others in the club who own the same. Graham. :Bultaco:

Ajax
Junior participant
Junior participant

Postby Ajax » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:04 am

Thanks Graham. I will have a look on your facebook page and get in touch if I have any further questions

Ajax
Junior participant
Junior participant

Postby Ajax » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:27 am

Membership posted last week. Bring on Feb. Dont laugh at the Montesa work in progress. Have done a fair bit of riding in the holidays no issues yet but I have been warned. :D

Return to “Event news”