Pons schools cancelled

The place to discuss your riding techniques.

Moderator: Moderators

rockhopper
B grade participant
B grade participant

Pons schools cancelled

Postby rockhopper » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi all,
I will say i am sorry that i havent been checking this forum i have been interstate with coaching commitments, but my email address is on all the posts so people could have contacted me, Yes due to the lack of support the courses have been cancelled. The people whom have enrolled i will be in contact to return funds. Some have raise the issue of cost, well think about airfare, airfare insurance , Joans cost per school, MA fees, landholders cost, meals and transport, toilet etc etc .just to let people know that Qld had the same cost as NSW, but the NSW courses would have cost more,so QLD were helping NSW get their courses.

Talking with Joan in regards a possible August vist during Trials week at the Titles, in hope we can see Joan ride but also have some courses available.The people that did support this first time will have first choice. If it is a goer ,i will post in hope that we can book a flight earlier in hope to keep the cost down, also at one venue will also get the cost down.

thank you for all that did support,hoping that we can get joan over in August

regards lyndon

rockhopper
B grade participant
B grade participant

Re: Pons schools cancelled

Postby rockhopper » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi all,

All refund cheques have been sent out over the weekend, please contact me if you dont get them by next week.
Also good new is that joan has agree to compete at the Trials week and will be running courses for at that week. i will keep you posted, all those that did enter the last courses will have first choice. regards lyndon

Stu
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: SHerco, TY250
Club: Wollongong

Re: Pons schools cancelled

Postby Stu » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:11 pm

thanks for the update.

Feet up, as always!

Return to “Trials Tips & Techniques”