Trials Mag out now... holding off until Easter!

Comments and discussions on front page news articles.

Moderator: Moderators

keithj
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: Gas Gas 250
Club: OMCC

Trials Mag out now... holding off until Easter!

Postby keithj » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:20 pm

My copy arrived in the mail today. I'm trying to hold off reading it until Easter - sitting back in a chair, beer in hand, campfire warming the air, and a copy of the Trials mag to read. What more could I ask for? :D

Trouble is, I've already started :( . The article on Bou's Montesa just drew me in!

Did someone say beer? :wink:

Travel safe, everyone who's going anywhere. There's too many statistics on our roads already.

Keith.

-> Mouse Magnet <-

motostar99
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: 2002 Sherco 290
Club: LRMTC, NDMC, SQTA

Re: Trials Mag out now... holding off until Easter!

Postby motostar99 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Yeah it's always too hard when you've got something sitting there and you're trying not to read it/put it on your bike / tinker with it... It always draws you in! If it's something you intend to do when you can, you never get around to it! Funny how that works...

I got my first copy of the Trial magazine on Monday, and I have to say, it's great! Never got around to getting a copy until now, and there's so much to read. I wanted issue 13 in particular for the 2 stroke 09 comparisons, and it was well worth the read!

Have a great Easter Keith. Are you heading away for the weekend? I'm not travelling too far, so I should be able to stay safe, a wedding on Saturday and the MTCQ trial on Sunday!

Nic 8)

Rockin with the Gas Gas crew...

Return to “News article discussion”