2010 Queensland Biketrials Club Calendar

Discussion about trials pushbikes & bicycles.

Moderator: Moderators

QBTC
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: Onza Limey 320
Club: Queensland Biketrials Club

2010 Queensland Biketrials Club Calendar

Postby QBTC » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi all

I stumbled across this forum by accident the other day, but seeing as theres a biketrials section I have decided to post details of Queensland Biketrials Club events. Hopefully this interests some people.

The QBTC has been running biketrial events in SEQ for around 6 years now, and we've just finalised our 2010 calendar. Each event has 4 grades, with riders allowed to choose the grade they think best suits their ability. The grades are

Intro: Aimed to be rideable using only rolling techniques, on any biketrial, mountain bike or BMX. Two wheel static balance and rear wheel techniques of assistance, but not required.
Sport: Two wheel static balance and rear wheel techniques required, but with limited height to moves. Trials bike ideal.
Elite: Power moves such as sidehops, gaps and pedal ups required, as well as a high level of balance.
Pro: Anything goes. Set to national and international standard, to suit the riders expected to be in attendance

In the past we have had a number of moto trials riders come out to events, and its something we would love to have continue.

I've attached the 2010 calendar below. If anyone's interested about the club, feel free to drop me a line.

Thanks
Jack
Secretary of the Queensland Biketrials Club

Return to “Bike Trials”