Mecatecno electric Trials machines

Want to say something about trials? Let the world know in here!

Moderator: Moderators

sprocket
Junior participant
Junior participant

Mecatecno electric Trials machines

Postby sprocket » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:09 pm

The future looks bright, quiet and emission free for trials.

I had the pleasure of talking to a chap today from The Hell Team in Sydney by the name of Paul Arnott, Paul is the Australian importer of Trials bikes like GASGAS and TRS and I am pleased to say he is also importing the very exciting new Mecatecno Dragonfly electric trials bike.

I would like to say thanks to Paul for taking the time today to discuss his appointment as Australian distributer for Mecatecno and fielding my many questions about the bikes and the brand.

I was pleased to hear the news of these bikes coming to Australia as I have been checking their progress and following them for about a year .
After talking to Paul I have the absolutely no doubt the brand have chosen a very worthy Importer and I am very confident in his after sales service and availability of spare parts .

The specs on this bike look really good, lots of power and very light by comparison to other electric trials brands.

I would like to order one for sure!
I have a friend that is also very interested and may want one as well (I will advise Paul about that tomorrow).
If you are looking for an electric bike I recommend talking to The Hell Team

Thanks Sprocket

TRIALTECH
Dealer
Dealer
Bike: Beta Scorpa Sherco

Re: Mecatecno electric Trials machines

Postby TRIALTECH » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:25 am

tenor (1).gif
tenor (1).gif (402.12 KiB) Viewed 8651 times

Return to “Trials Talk”