Who am I?

Who are you? Why are you here? Tell us about yourself!

Moderator: Moderators

BIN DIVER
Junior participant
Junior participant
Bike: sherco &BSA. others
Club: severals

Who am I?

Postby BIN DIVER » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:32 pm

Matty im English live on the Border i can throw a stone into scotland from the end of the lane near where i live.
Been into bikes my whole life dabbled in trials at club level, never won anything worth mentioning but i did once win a plastic trophy at a schoolboy trial in the1970s but the spaniel chewed it up within hours of me winning it.
On a plus point i do still have the very same D5 bantam fitted with its 150cc engine i used at that event 40 some years ago.
Married with kids they are into trials too, we enjoy the outdoors fishing shooting camping etc.
Have a fair few motorcycles and many of them trials bikes modern bikes tend to run shercos or betas have only one modern trials bike at the moment a sherco 125 we have a few twin shocks and another bantam.
Why join here when i am the other side of the planet, well looks to be lots going on on here less regulations and rules debated as on other forums , and i might learn something new, and perhaps i might even be able to pass a bit of info back in return.

Tioli
Champion
Champion
Bike: ty175je , KDX/KX ,,,

Re: Who am I?

Postby Tioli » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:00 pm

Sounds fair to me.
I know little of what goes on hear but welcome anyway.

hindsight is a terable way to learn I'd rather be gifted

Return to “All about....me!”