Moderator: Moderators

Jools
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: TL125 TY175 GG280
Club: VJMC

TL125 Project.

Postby Jools » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:08 pm

My good mate has a TL125 that he's 'semi-restored', but he has other projects and isn't that interested in trials TL125.
He's spent over a grand on it, the motor is reconditioned. Rebore, pistons camchain etc, the frame is painted, I'm currently painting the tank (of course this will be fabulous!!!) Seriously, good tank, straight, no leaks. Fork stanchions are almost perfects as regards rust pitting. None.
It's a really solid project, most of the expense has been shelled out.
Nice little bike, if I didn't already have one I'd snap it up!
He'll take around $1500. PM me.

jww289
Junior participant
Junior participant

Re: TL125 Project.

Postby jww289 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:36 pm

Hi Jools,
I am interested in your mates TL125 project if it is still available, I have just joined the forum and it appears as if I can not PM you until I participate some more, would you be able to make contact so we can discuss the bike
Regards,
John ......

David Lahey
Champion
Champion
Bike: Many Twinshocks
Club: CQTC Inc, RTC Inc

Postby David Lahey » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:41 pm

jww289 wrote:Hi Jools,
I am interested in your mates TL125 project if it is still available, I have just joined the forum and it appears as if I can not PM you until I participate some more, would you be able to make contact so we can discuss the bike
Regards,
John ......

John all that was needed for you to message and post freely was that your first ever posting had to be approved and now it has been :wink:

relax, nothing is under control

jww289
Junior participant
Junior participant

Postby jww289 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:03 pm

Thanks Dave .... I guess I was getting a bit excited at maybe being able to throw a leg over and enjoy this sport if there is a "seniors" section :wink:

I have never competed but used to go riding with a best mate in the very early 80s that was into competition, he had an Ossa MAR and a TL125 ... reliving my youth, going to give it a crack :D

I will PM Jools now, thanks again.

Return to “Trials bikes for sale”