Trials Chix T-Shirts

Discussions, newsletters about matters relating to women in trials.

Moderator: Moderators

Teddie
Junior participant
Junior participant

Trials Chix T-Shirts

Postby Teddie » Sat May 01, 2010 6:36 pm

When we were down at Phillip Island earlier in the year - my husband found me some "Dirt Bike Chix" and "Road Bike Chix" T-shirts that he thought were really cool.

http://dirtbikechix.com.au/
http://www.roadbikechix.com.au/

I emailed them to see if they could do up a design for "Trials Chix" - our club has 9 female riders (and we're only a relatively small club - so our men:women ratio is actually fairly good...

Cindy (who must be the one in control of the sites) - said that she could speak to her designer and see about getting a design made - but she wants to know what shirts we'd want - it'd probably also help if we had an idea about whether anyone is actually wanting these shirts....

Also, if someone could come up with a slogan for the back of the shirt that would be good too... the road bike chix shirts have "Living the Dream" or "Proud to say I do!" on the bike - the Dirt Bike Chix ones have (for littlies) "L'il chix ride too!" and for the adults "Get Dirty with me" and various other sayings if you want to go flicking through their online store....

What I figured *I* would want would be a black t-shirt and a black "army" cap.. but there would also be people I imagine who want a pink baseball type cap.

I'm just looking for feedback at this point, I don't want the chix-moto people going to a lot of effort if there isn't a decent amount of people wanting this gear. (they also have gear bags - etc)

Teddie
Junior participant
Junior participant

Re: Trials Chix T-Shirts

Postby Teddie » Tue May 04, 2010 2:27 pm

I realise a few people have read the post, but I'm hoping to at least get some kind of indication as to whether people are interested in getting these shirts, there are a few options for styles of shirts - etc, but I don't want the Chix Moto group going to a lot of effort if it'll only be the Rocky Trials Club girls getting shirts. (I can get something done on Cafepress if that's the case).

So, I'd appreciate some kind of feedback :)

Stu
Expert participant
Expert participant
Bike: SHerco, TY250
Club: Wollongong

Postby Stu » Tue May 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Could you show us some examples? That may spur people into buying..

Feet up, as always!

Teddie
Junior participant
Junior participant

Postby Teddie » Sat May 29, 2010 12:48 pm

If you go to either of the links in the initial post you can see the current designs that they have for the dirt bike and road bike chix... that's probably the best way to see them.

There doesn't appear to be too much interest, so I may just organise something else for our club and not worry about the chix moto group.

Teddie
Junior participant
Junior participant

Postby Teddie » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:27 pm

http://www.zazzle.com.au/trials_chick_d ... 1033857898

That's a link to shirts that a mate did up on Zazzle for t-shirts.... in case anyone is interested in buying them, you can select various styles of shirt, however, if it's not printed on a black shirt, you wont see the trials rider very easily as that is done in white.

Return to “Women in Trials”